CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Man oh man

So I had to put Eli into "thinking time" for not listening to me.


I put him in his room and shut the door.... He immediately starts crying and hitting the door.



(this means that he is learning his lesson)


I go and quickly take out the garbage and come back to his door and listen to see if he had stopped crying


He wasn't making a peep so I opened the door ..... To him doing this........







( gasp!

Well at least he helped me clean it up.


It is a good thing that he is super cute or he would be in REALLY big trouble!

3 comments:

At the White House said...

Good luck Mandi.....let's see.....he's only 2 right now....whew!!! You have a LOT of fun to look forward to. I'm also glad that he's SO cute!

Just Kristina... said...

He looks pretty proud of his "accomplishment". Is that lotion? You're right... if he wasn't so cute (and you weren't such a great mom) he'd have a lot bigger troubles! Hope you're doing well!

Karlie said...

Dang he is cute! Oh, Mand we are in the same boat, let me tell you.