CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

What a Year!

Man! I thought I was just barely celebrating my 25th birthday... Now I am on my 26th. How time flies when you are having fun!

When we were young, my sister Tiffany would by the funniest gifts for us.

One year she was soooo excited to give me my present. She couldn't wait for me to open it.

I finally opened it and I just stared at it..... I didn't know what it was.

Finally I read the label and it said Aloe Vera. She had bought me Aloe Vera in the "spray" form.

Just yesterday she called me up to wish me a happy birthday and we still laughed about that moment.

What is the weirdest gift you ever received from someone?

3 comments:

jenilynd said...

yeah!!! Happy Birthday!! You old fart. I don't know, I think giving makeup from all a dollar was pretty bad as well.

cookie said...

I am still laughing about it! It really has to be one of the best birthday moments ever! LOL.

Just Kristina... said...

One of my students made me a pencil holder from a Tampax box. TRUE STORY!