CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fun in the Sun

So I got to babysit my cute niece and nephew yesterday and it was so much fun!!!! The Kids were great and we got to run through the sprinklers. Jen, I will take your kids any day!



It was so cute! They were all watching the dump trucks


Yeah! Paige will run through the sprinklers now

Eli was showing his blue tongue to everyone


Paige was catching the water with her hands and sharing it with us


Kadin sure loved those dump trucks!


3 comments:

Karlie said...

Talk about Kodak moment on that first one. I love it!!! I like how they're all arranged from tallest to shortest too. So cute. Where do you get Paige's cute little swim suits? She is so little and cute I really want to come over and see your kids.

Just Kristina... said...

That top picture is ADORABLE!! Seriously talented!!

jenilynd said...

That picture is awesome!!! Thank you so much for watching them I need a copy of that picture.