CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This is a very sad post for me....

I had to make the hardest decision I have ever had to make. I had to give Peanut away.
He was a wonderful dog to us and had a VERY special place in my heart.
Our yard was not fenced in so he did not have the freedom he deserved to run around and play. So he just had a lot of built up energy. I felt it the best thing to let someone else enjoy this wonderful dog.
He will ALWAYS have a place in my heart. He was my first baby. I love you Peanut where ever you are and I hope your new family will love you as much as I did.

2 comments:

Karlie said...

Oh, Mand. I am so sorry you had to give him up. We did the same thing with Boon, remember. It was such a sad thing Mike and I didn't know how we would feel until he was really gone. We fell apart! You'll find the burden of having that dog will be lifted. You will miss him every day, but not having him will be easier. If you need anything call me.

At the White House said...

How are you today Mandi? I'm sure that was a VERY hard thing to do! I'm sorry you have to experience such heartache. I'll bet in the long run you will be glad.....but it will probably take a while.
So sorry,
Mom