CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

We went last Saturday to the Zoo and BOY!.. It was a ton of fun!
I think Eli's favorite animal was the monkeys.....

...No he LOVED the penguins....
hmmm he also had to go back twice to see the giraffes.

I would have to say his favorite animal was...... ALL OF THEM! Paige was so good too! She just sat in her stroller and oooo'd and ahhhh'd at everything.
If you ever need a good thing to do on at Saturday roll over to the Zoo

All Smiles for Paigers!


Watch Out Jon! He will bite your head off!!!


This is what I look like in the morning

I think she kind of looks like me in this Picture!





Eli took this picture!





note: Eli didn't ride in the stroller the whole time we were there!

3 comments:

jenilynd said...

That looked like fun! Hey did you say hello to our relatives. Ok kidding.

At the White House said...

FOR FUN!!!!! I love going to the Zoo.

Johny and Sarah said...

Looks like it was a blast!

Loves,
Sarah