CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cookies!!!

So these are the best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I have ever had. I think everyone should have this recipe... so.... if you want it, here it is




4 c. unsifted flour
2 c. oats
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. margarine softened
2 c. packed brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 (16 oz) can solid pack pumpkin
1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips

Combine flour, oats, soda, cinnamon, and salt; set aside. Cream butter, gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Alternate additions of dry ingredients and pumpkin, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips. drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet. Bake 350 degrees for 17 min.

3 comments:

Karlie said...

Mmmm I'll have to try it! Thanks for sharing.

jenilynd said...

And why don't I have any in my tummy? GEEESS Tanks for sharing!

At the White House said...

Nice recipe......where did you get it? They look FABULOUS!!!!!! I'll bet they taste pretty good too!