CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

So take a deep breathe....

No an even bigger deep breathe.....



Exhale slowly while I tell you what happened



Paige was sleeping soundly in her bed. Eli was watching Word World and was being a good little boy.



What a perfect moment to jump in the shower and get ready for the day...... right????





WRONG!



I got done with my nice little shower and came out to check on Eli. He was lying on his couch "watching" TV. But for some odd reason the colors were all screwed up and there was no picture.



hmmm.... what happened. So I looked more closely.



"Eli! did you brake the TV?!?!?"



Eli responded, " I bwote it mommy. I sowwy"



I didn't know weather to scream, cry, laugh, or pass out.



So now we are stuck with a brand new 42 inch, LCD TV that will never work again



I told you to take a bigger breath

3 comments:

Karlie said...

Okay, that post made me sick to my stomach. I am so sorry Mand. I don't know how you kept cool with your little boy. Jeffrey just drew all over our brand new leather ottoman with permanent marker. What can you do? Will we ever get to keep nice things new for more than a month?

Denise said...

I'm pretty sure Jake ruined our lcd too. All of the sudden it had black streaks running down the screen after he had smacked it with his sippy cup. Ahh...the joys of parenthood. That sucks.

Just Kristina... said...

Soooo sorry! There goes a few weeks salary, eh? Look at it this way... at least he broke the tv and the tv didn't break him. It could have been a lot worse if he had pulled it on top of him or something. But I'm with Denise... it still SUCKS!!