CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I bet you didn't know

Eli NEVER falls asleep in my lap. I am not that lucky. I will say "Eli come cuddle with me." and the answer is "NO!" SO when he actually did, I HAD to get proof


Note that it is 10 o'clock at night and that is why I look like I do


Next on our agenda is that I make airplanes

Yes it is true.


It take a lot of time and energy and TONS of patients.

But when it is all finished we all can enjoy. I have Miss Paige demonstrating how it works

Who knew that an old diaper box could be so much fun!

3 comments:

Karlie said...

That is soooooo cute!! You are such a good mom. Love it! Paige looks so cute.

jenilynd said...

That is a cute idea. I love her smile in the bottom picture.

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Oh, that is precious! Mine has outgrown much of our cuddle time, too, so it's SO sweet when you get that again!