CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What I love about me

OK don't worry.... I have been feeling a little bit down lately. I haven't been happy with myself so this is my way of "boosting" me up.

Did your parents ever make you say 5 nice things about a person that you didn't like or that you were mad at? Mine did... So I am going to say 5 nice things about ME..... Here goes


#1- I think I am a good mom. I would never take back having my 2 little bundles of joy.

#2- I think my eyes are pretty. I once was told that I have golden brown eyes (lol).

(pause) I am trying to think

#3- I think I am a good singer. I have always enjoyed to sing in the shower, and other places too

#4- I think I am a pretty good cook. I love to pull up a new recipe and have at it

#5- Last but not least, I think I am a good wife. I am not perfect in anyway, but I try my hardest to be there for Jon.

Well.... if you read all of that I thank you, because that was pretty boring on your part!

3 comments:

jody said...

Hi Mandi, I agree with all those things you said. Sometimes we need to take a moment and focus on the good in us rather than everything that we don't get done or that we do horribly. Thanks for the post I needed it! Love ya, Jody

cookie said...

I thought it was a great post! Gotta love parents. Obviously they did teach us some things growing up. LOL. I also agree with all of those things. The singing part... You are one of the most talented people I have ever met. My whole childhood to teenage years I spent trying to be like you. You could sing better, dance better, draw better, play volleyball better, run better, act better, entertain better and you could just soak up people's attention and make them smile. Oh - and of course you could do my make-up better! LOL. You are amazing! Thanks for being someone I could try to be like. I have the talents I have because of you! YOU ARE AMAZING!

Karlie said...

Mand, I can think of a million more things,I LOVE about you!!! This was an awesome post. It gets us all thinking. You were my motivation. I always wanted to be like you too. Your personality rocks! I can't help but laugh out loud in my car driving past Mimi's or thinking about the alphabet game driving down town. etc. etc. ENDLESS MEMORIES. You are my best friend because you brought out strengths in me I didn't know I had. Love ya.