CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Bathtime!


So first of all... I know Eli is wearing a pink bib, but hey we ran out of bibs so we borrowed one from Paige. Today Eli was extra excited to take a bath.

I asked him if he wanted one and he rand in the bathroom (with his bib still on) and started to try to get in the tub. I got him in there and he just sat backed and soaked it up.He was so funny! he would giggle and talk to me.




I can't wait till next time!!!!

2 comments:

Karlie said...

So cute. I really saw his personality coming out the last time I saw him. I don't know, I think Jeffrey will end up being the shy more reserved one and Eli will be like his momma. HA!
Karlie

jody said...

Mandi, you are such a cute Mom. I remember those days when Hilary and Marshall were little babies. It may be hard some days but enjoy it because it will never be the same. When you have more kids and Eli and Paige get bigger the little ones don't get the fun baths anymore. They shower with mom and dad for time sake. My kids are off track, lets go do something this week. Lunch at a play land or just come over and we will do lunch. Let me know if you can. Jody