CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fun today with Paige, Eli, and My Hubby!!!!





Today was a great day! It started out with just playing around with Paige and Eli. They kept me pretty busy with changing diapers to running around the house playing tag and dancing. Cute moments were Eli taking care of Paige when she was crying. Later i got to go out( for the first time since Paige was born) with Jon. WE went to dinner and talked for two hours. Thanks to Julie my wonderful mother in law who babysat. I had such a great day!!! I love my family!!!!

4 comments:

Kyra Cummings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyra Cummings said...

ya,,, i'm pretty sure i babysat. julie watched jody's children i watched my BFF's kiddies.

Unknown said...

You are a lucky girl Mand. That must have been nice. I was just telling Mike I need some me and him time asap. Have a good one.

jenilynd said...

I love your hair in those pictures. And Eli is so darn cute! I am glad you were able to have a date night. Jenilyn