CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Super hero to the rescue!!!!

So today my sister Jenilyn and I were talking about her night at work and she was telling me that they were deciding what there superpowers would be and what superhero they would become. Jenilyn told me hers and my imagination went wild. I started to think of mine, but I couldn't stop at just that. Next thing I knew we were dressing up and posing for the camera!




Let me introduce my superhero... my name is Marvelous Mandi and I am here to save the day!!! I am the all powerful baby makin, big time blogger, scrapbooking sensation!!! I have the power to make a baby even under the influence of birth control. I have the special ability to blog at anytime of the day or night AND not get sick of it. Last but not least I can scrapbook like a mad woman and not cramp up once. My weakness is tropical starbursts. They are a killer to me and will break down my forces. I can conquer against the forces of evil such as, people with no imagination.




I get my power from my family and my fruits and vegetables!!!!







Jenilyn was such a good sport to my idea of taking pictures. This is her super hero powers. I am super bargain shopper, master event planner for any budget, awesome cook/baker Hero. I help save people from way to expensive and ugly clothing. I help save them from a boring party I am able to fill the tummies of hungry people. My powers are excellent debit card swiping skills, a sense on who is having the best sale and able to change any recipe even for the picky eater. My weakness are brownies and SHOES!




Hailea wanted to become a superhero too! I love being able to be silly sometimes and have fun! If you ever need me I will be there in a flash to rescue you!





4 comments:

House of Smiths said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL
I seriously laughed through that WHOLE post. I totally have to pass this along, and make a superhero of my own... and then tell others who read my blog to do the same. You TOTALLY started a trend. I REALLY think that this could be something...!!!!! LOL.
LOOOOOOOOVE IT!
Shelley
ps... you heard I have the Bee movie right? I'll have to get it to you soon. I hope Eli isn't going crazy without it. sorry

jenilynd said...

Hello,

Here is my powers,
O.k. so at work last night we were talking about superheros, about what powers we would hold if we were a superhero. Hey what else are you going to about at two in the morning? Then Mandi came over today and I was telling her about it, so one thing led to another we came up with our Superhero powers and then Mandi had to take it one step farther and do pictures. So anyway this is what we came up for me. And I think everyone should add their powers on, so we can all conquer the world together. I am super bargain shopper, master event planner for any budget, awesome cook/baker Hero. I help save people from way to expensive and ugly clothing. I help save them from a boring party I am able to fill the tummies of hungry people. My powers are excellent debit card swiping skills, a sense on who is having the best sale and able to change any recipe even for the picky eater. My weakness are brownies and SHOES!

We kept trying to get Kadin to to it with us but he didn't. So if he were to have a super power it would be Train builder, lawn mowin, hugs and kisser man.

Hailea's superpower is taking picture thingy.


Can't wait to see and hear yours!

Jenilyn

Unknown said...

Oh man that cracks me up. Just like old times, eh. I want to do it too! You are the best!

jenilynd said...

I am shocked their are no new post as of today!!1 Jenilyn