CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Fourth!

So talk about a total fun fourth! I know this post is a little late, but I guess good things are worth waiting for.We had a blast this year. Jon's parents finished their cabin and we got to stay up there for the 4th of July. Jon and Eli went to a rodeo and then we just hung out the rest of the time. It was so relaxing that we are planning this weekends trip up there!


Jon tearing it apart

Faithers

Uncle Jeff and the kids chillin by the river

A bunch of misfits!

" Are we there yet?"

" When will this be over with so I can tale this stupid thing off!"


Ladies.... he's single!

Eli will cuddle with Jake, but not with me... I see how it is

Josh, Jake and me floating down the FREEZING cold river

Eli loves the dirt!

Faith so so nice to give him a mud bath... I heard that it is good for your skin!


Man you ladies sure lucked out..... this one is also single!

Jeff.... trouble is his middle name.lol

Eli in the dirt again

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you forgot what dirt looks like Mand. That is mud girl. Icky sticky mud. Why do boys love it so much? Looks like you had a pretty sweet weekend! LUCKY!

Johny and Sarah said...

Looks like you had a fun time. I love waterskiing and being outdoors....hope the house is coming along....i still want to get together if you are up for it!