CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Mmmmm.... tasty


She is now eating cereal... where has the time gone?!? She loves it though so we won't have to hold her down like we did with Eli. She also has made it up to 10 pounds so we have hit another milestone. Does anyone who has more than one kid feel like the second kid gets jipped? I hope I can try to make things as equal as possible between the two, but if anyone has any pointers PLEASE send them my way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What! Katie isn't even close to eating any type of solid. That is great! Cute Paige. We are going out of town this weekend, but when we get back I want to come see your house!

jenilynd said...

I love those pictures. I think te second one feels left out sometimes. Can you imagine what a third or forth would feel like. I think it is hard when they are this age but when they get older you can take them out on individual "date" just them. And they will have their activities that make them feel special as well. But they have to be a little bit older. Thank goodness they don't remember and say Boy my mom sure was mean when I was 4 months old! See you tonight for your belated birthday cake!