CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

What Cute Kids

So I am going to just take a moment of your time to show you some cute pictures of my kids. I have no idea how they got to be so freaking cute with Jon and I being their parents, but hey... good things can happen right?

" I was just wrestling with her mom..."

Dazed and Confused

"This is my good side... makes me look more manly."

"Mom... are these on right?"

Kadin has a new best friend!


"Do you think he knows that I am on his back?"


"You are totally going to blink before I do!"

"Ohhhhh...... I love my bath!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I liked the blink one. Ha ha ha. I will call you when we get back from California to get together. Sweeeet!

jody said...

I would have to completely agree with this post. Your kids are the cutest.

jenilynd said...

I would have to agree that they are SUPER CUTE! I am going to be a snob and say the one with Kadin and Paige are the best. Well the one with the sunglasses are pretty cute too.