CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

**** T.I.G.F.****

So I know this was supposed to be yesterday's post, but I was gone all day.... It gave me one more thing that I am grateful for though!!!!! Yippee! Lets start....



#1- I am grateful for new opportunities... I just got a job at FedEx and I am so glade that I am going to be able to help out my family in these trying times.



#2- I LOVE my warm soup!!! I couldn't imagine life without warm soup on cold days like this..... Which brings me to the final thing..... ( Holding my breathe)





#3- .... A furnace!!!! I don't know how we could survive without one! Could you imagine if this is how we had to keep warm?......


I live downtown and I see way too many people without heat. So right now while your reading my oh so entertaining blog say thanks (silently) to whoever invented a furnace.

Until next time..... Keep WARM!!! :)

2 comments:

jenilynd said...

O.k. I would have to say a home, and one with a garage. (sorry) now I won't have to clean off windows. yippee. And I would have to Jackets, jackets jackets so you can keep warm.

At the White House said...

I'm with you there girl.....a furnace in every room when it's cold! To stand over the furnace to get your legs warm is a treat!