CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tryin to decide......

.... on what to be for Halloween. Jon sent over a few suggestions and I narrowed it down to three.

My 3 choices are...


#1- DARTH VADOR.... I think I could pull this off pretty well don't you think?

#2- A HIPPIE. Now come on... nothing is as classic as going as a hippie!


#3- YODA. I think I am short enough to be Yoda.... I would need to practice on my voice though.... (" Luke.... Luke...")

Well I think I will be a hippie.... but what do you think?

2 comments:

The Brodie Bunch said...

Why not mix it up a bit and be a darth vader hippie-that would be so cool ;)

jenilynd said...

hey idgit. you left your stuff here! Sure, you leave without saying bye. and then leave your projects here! ;o) By the way you will make one Heck of a Dog....I mean Hippie.