CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

**** T.I.G.F.****

I will just jump right in and tell you what I am grateful for....



#1 I want you to take a deep breathe in through your nose.... now breathe out through your nose.... do it about 3 more times.... That is what I am grateful for... being able to breathe through your nose. I can't do that right now and can only breathe through my mouth.... lets just say that my mouth is really dry. I can't wait to be able to use my nose again!



#2 I am super grateful for Fat Boys!!! They are super delicious and will make anyone feel all warm and fuzzy on the insides!



#3 And the last thing for this week is My mom.... holy cow this woman saved my life this week. She came all the way from Tremonton to help me with my kids. She even stayed an extra day! And might I add... she is an awesome cook!!!! Thanks again mom for all the help!





Well tell me what you are grateful for.... I'm all ears!



Until next time.

2 comments:

At the White House said...

It was my pleasure Mandi....I'm VERY thankful for you, for Jon, for Eli and Paige. It was great to be able to "hang out" for 4 days - I loved it!
Thanks! Mom

jody said...

I am thankful for the Chruch. It has blessed me so much in my life. It has made me a better person and helped me and continues to help me raise wonderful strong kids. This weekend is conference where we get to listen to our Prophet. I am so thankful for his guidance in these hard times we live in.