CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

**** T.I.G.F.****

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!






Today is going to be the SPOOOOKY version of T.I.G.F.! If you get frightened or cannot read on anymore.... I understand.





#1- What is more scary (and delicious) than Halloween candy!!!!! I am grateful for these sinful treats even though I know they will attack my leg or stomach in one way or another!










#2- I am grateful for our Ninga who protects us from ghosts and goblins of all types!!!
(Doesn't it look like he's advertising Mike and Ike's?)








#3- Now this is the most scary thing of all!!!.....

I don't know if I can even tell you! (hands trembling)

I am grateful..... for..... COWS! There I said it! Especially cute and fluffy ones that you can snuggle with, and that don't smell bad, and eat food and not hay!!!!





I hope you have a CREEPY and Wonderful Halloween....
What did you love about this Holiday?

2 comments:

At the White House said...

Mandi, Mandi, Mandi....you have the CUTEST kids! I wish I could have seen them in person. Looks like you had a great Halloween!

Unknown said...

Candy, dressing up the kids, worrying about wearing a costume, carving a pumpkin, party's to go to.....etc. etc. etc.......... I am so glad this is a once a year thing. Darling costumes! I love the toothbrush pic of you guys too.