CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

I....I.....I

THE I TAG!
I: turn 26 in June
I am: 5 feet 4 inches tall
I think: that I am a good cook
I know: my husband loves me
I want: A weekend getaway with Jon and me
I have: never eaten seafood
I dislike: Utah drivers!!!!!!
I miss: Wearing my size four jeans( I can't even fit one leg in them now :)
I fear: Spiders and mice both our invading our house right now
I feel: happy that I get to go snowboarding this year!
I hear: nothing absolutely nothing
I smell: the wet leaves from the rain
I crave: ... where do I begin.... ice cream sandwiches
I cry: At sad movies and when someone hurts my feelings :(
I usually: Clean my house and do laundry EVERY DAY
I search: for discounts on home decorating
I wonder: if we are done having kids
I regret: buying our car that we have right now
I love: My family, and I love to be outdoors when I got the chance. I also love the NY Giants!
I care: about getting the job done right
I always: tell Jon I love him when we talk on the phone.
I am not: a night owl. I can't even stay awake past nine.
I remember:Accidentally breaking an egg on the couch and not knowing how to tell my mom
I believe: I am a good person
I sing: Disney songs in the shower
I don't always: want to go to work
I argue: more than I should. Thanks Jon for putting up with me
I write: on my blog all the freakin time
I win:most of the time when we are playing Yahtzee
I lose: my temper when the Giants are losing
I wish: I didn't have a hard time losing weight
I listen: To Toy Story 1 and 2 pretty much the entire day
I can usually be found: at home or Jenilyns
I am scared: to eat turkey.... don't ask me... I know it's weird
I forget: what were we talking about? :)
I am happy: 95% of the time


Okay Jody, Susan, and Karlie YOU have to do this now!

1 comments:

jenilynd said...

Snowboarding in Feb. BABY! Unless you decide to get knocked up again.