CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

... Of all the things I have to do today....


.... I am supposed to get rid of a mouse. A little disease infested mouse. I don't know if I can ever look at Mickey Mouse the same.
I am trying to build up the courage to even look at it and all I can do is squeal and run the other way (I know I'm pathetic)
Well I guess now that I have vented my frustration I will try once again to get rid of it... Wish me luck!I know I'm gonna need it

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I have seen my share of mice over the years. Nothing is worse to have in your house!!! I wish you the best of luck!!! I remember at one point in my life when I wasn't scared of mice, spiders or anything like that. Now I get chills just thinking about it.