CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

?? What have we been up to??

Well I didn't fall off the face of the earth so no one panic. I have just been getting over the darn cold and playing with my kids. They're sure are fun!!! Here is a little somethin' that we have been doing....

Eli's new favorite thing to do is stack all of the laundry baskets up on the couch and jump on them...









My little ones love to snuggle each other in the morning

We couldn't find Piage in our living room.... She had rolled into the entertainment center


Eli loves his elmo!!!



Eli has to have at least 2 stuffed animals with him at all times




My Aunt Laurie came over for dinner and to visit with the kids!!!





3 comments:

Brent and Shanna Farley said...

I miss Laurie! :( She is so fun!

Johny and Sarah said...

I'll call you!!

jenilynd said...

Those pictures are so darn cute! Hey idgt Why aren't you here in overton, ??? By the By the tree and wreath look Ah-ma-zing! see you later. J