CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Got a Nose Job!!!

Ha! Well not the good kind of nose job... I had surgery on my nose yesterday to fix a bunch of things that were wrong with it. I had a deviated septum, an extra sinus, and a concha bullosa.... Now I'll be darned if I knew what any of those things were, but anyway they had to be fixed. So I am now just chillin with my mom because she was nice enough to stay here with me. Here are some not so pretty pictures of me now.



Please don't use these pictures as black mail later on down the road

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad your mom is there! I think you said something about surgery a while back! I hope everything went well, and heals well. Keep us posted!

ps. I think I have some better blackmail pictures anyway lol :)

jenilynd said...

to bad I have already posted the pictures for your old peps to see. hehehe. Yeah yeah, saying it was for "medical" reasons for your nose job, YEAH RIGHT! =) anyway I hope you are feeling good and call me if you need anything. buy the buy the bandage under the nose if FABULOUS. Hey when are we scrapbooking?

Johny and Sarah said...

hope things are healing well. when you are feeling better we really need to get together, I totally miss you and want to hear lots of details about life and meet your cute family. We leave for a vacation the 14-18 so after that would be great for me. Get better soon.