CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We made it back!!!!

Well we are back from Lake Powell we had so much fun too... rain and all. Check out all the cool pictures....



????????????????????????????????????????????????????



Where did they go...


one second I know there around here somewhere......



............................................


Oh yeah my camera broke so we don't have any pictures of Eli's first trip there and the fun boat rides. So Just imagine that you are looking at us playing in water and having a great time okay?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! Finally! Gees. what took you guys so long, what did you think you where on vacation? oh I am to lazy to change the name, this is Jenilyn by the by.

Garden House Floral said...

NO WAY!!! I am so sorry about your camera. Over the weekend I left my camera outside overnight, and the sprinklers got it wet. I am not sure if it will work!!!! Sucky. Glad you had fun. Karlie