CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

*** T.I.G.F.***

So I have been thinking of something that I can blog about every week that would actually make me feel like I am doing some good in the universe.... So I came up with this..... Things I'm Grateful For.... I will blog about certain things that have helped me through the week that you usually wouldn't think anything of, but that serve a purpose in so many ways... THEN I need you to comment on the things that you are grateful for that have helped YOU in the last week. I will post them always on Fridays..... So here goes.... whew.....

#1- These baby tools are a necessity in any home with a small child. I don't know what I would have done without the nose plunger this week..... AND all I can say is butt paste.... it's the best!

#2-My dad freakin rules! He came over to help finish my bathroom. Could you see Jon or me doing it all by ourselves?... If you are shaking your head NO then you are correct.


#3- Last but not least.... THE DISHWASHER! I don't know what I would do without this sweet baby. Think about how many bottles and sippie cups you would have to wash if you didn't have one of these.


I hope you have enjoyed what I am grateful for this week... And until next time BE GRATEFUL!

5 comments:

Johny and Sarah said...

Okay so, sometime next week would be good, but maybe a weekend would be better....friday night or Saturday sometime.

I love that you are grateful for your dishwasher, because I don't have one and I would be ever so grateful for one too!! But to comment on the post. I am grateful for the ability to exercise. I have a hard time getting myself to do it, but when it is done I feel great and love it!!

jody said...

I am grateful for Kindergarten. I'm not sure I would have made it through the week with my two little ones without my Calli break. I am also grateful for FRESH CORN! Most of all I am grateful for my husband. He is my rock.

jenilynd said...

O.K. I am grateful for Mandi. AHHHHH and talents and family and yummy food and yes the diswasher too, and showers and pictures and a bed and car o.k. way to many thing but at least I know I appreciate everything.

Unknown said...

I am grateful for the gospel, I know I know that is so me, but I couldn't live without it. I am grateful for my Family in general, and my best friend Mandi who gets us all thinkin. Woo woo!

Jeff , Susan, Faith, and Molly said...

I love what Jodi is grateful for that made me laugh! I love your blog Mandi! and Im grateful for awesome friends and family in my life! love ya!!!!!!!