CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

What we've been up to....

So I tried to do a slide show but as you can see.... It didn't work. So I will just post some pictures of the weekend.... Are you ready to have fun?....

The Arrington Boyz..... Once again.... They are single

(except for Jon...he's all mine!)
-----------------

Eli is serious about rocking out
-------------------------

Aunt Aimee and our cute little Paige

------------------------

" I love to brush my hair.... If I had any."

-----------------------------

We are very much in love!

(Check out Jon's sweet scar on his left arm!)

--------------------------------

Eli thought the grass was a slippie slide
---------------------------------

Two cute sisters Emily and Susan

-----------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY!!!!!

2 YEARS OLD! WAY TO GO!
----------------------------------------

"I'm soooo tired Grandpa"

-----------------------------------

Future rock star right here

1 comments:

The Brodie Bunch said...

How weird I was just stalking your blog when you sent your comment. Cant wait to hang out with you again---Don't forget the apple pie girl ;)