CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

**** T.I.G.F.****

So this week I found a lot to be grateful for, but these are the things that I am going to highlight....

#1- Band aids! So my feet had all these blood blisters and I didn't know how to protect them from rubbing in my shoes... so I thought really hard and whalah! Band aids came to my mind. They saved my feet from a very sore week!

#2 Toothbrushes and toothpaste.... okay seriously people.... have you ever thought about what are teeth would look like without these objects.... oh wait we wouldn't have teeth because they would have all rotted away! I love my toothbrush!
#3 Last, but my favorite thing that I am grateful for this week is.... smiles.... So have you ever had a bad day and someone just out of the goodness of there heart smiles at you. Don't you feel like a million bucks afterwords? I know I did... so thank you stranger for smiling at me when I needed it most!
Until next time.....

P.S. Don't forget to tell me what you were grateful for this week!!!!

4 comments:

The Brodie Bunch said...

I'd have to say I'm always grateful for finding new friends when you least expect it.Can't wait to hang with ya again :)

jody said...

Hilary is grateful for her family and FUN friends. I am grateful for sleep. I need more of it!

jenilynd said...

O.K. after doing laundry today, I am thankful for Zout. otherwise Kadin would never have any nice clothes. Oh and the washer and dryer to clean them. I bet after today you are thankful for drugs to make your nose job a little bit more comfortable.

Unknown said...

Nose job???? Fill me in....thanks. I am grateful for the sunshine, my double stroller and sugar cookies.