CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blonde Ambition

Si I did it... I went blonde and might i say that it looks totally different! I have been wanting to go blonde for a long time but never went through with it. Finally I told Jon that I am just going to do it. I don't think it looks to terribly bad, but it is going to be something I need to get used to. It is a little gold but my lady said that next time we should be able to fix that. I think it is pretty cute myself, but I have always been one for funky hair do's ( Karlie you know what I am talking about.) Let me know what you guys think!
Before

After

3 comments:

jenilynd said...

Heck Yeah! Blonds have more fun! Well I wouldn't know, I just act like a blond sometimes. Jen

jody said...

It looks great, I couldn't tell yesterday with your hat on but I love it.

The Mecham Family said...

Wow!! I absolutely love it! You made a great choice! You make it look so easy just changing hair colors like that. (pretty sure I would look funny) You are one hot momma girl! :)