CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Way to go Jon


So last night Jon and I got to go to the Grand America for his works recognition presentation. It was so nice. The food was delicious... except for the fish which Jon was nice enough to get rid of for me. Jon was invited to go to this party because of his hard work at L-3. I had no idea what goes into his job because he can't really talk about it, but all I know is that they were really proud of his work and they couldn't of done it with out him. I for one am so proud of his accomplishments. Keep going babe! You rock!

2 comments:

jody said...

Wow, that is great. I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments. Your job, your cute family, your cute wife and most of all just you. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Go Jon, go Jon, it's you birthday, GO JON! Keep it up!