CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

We are going to be home owners!

So I just got a phone call from Jon that said if we can close the deal by the end of the month we will own a home!!!! It is in Salt Lake... yes people like to refer it to the "ghetto" part of town, but do not worry we have done our homework on the area and have even met the neighbors. I am way excited to finally have a place to call our own. I appreciate my mom letting us rent her house while we got everything in order to purchase a home. I can't wait for all of you to see it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaaaah! I am so excited for you guys. At least you are not out of state. And you will be a lot closer to Jon's work. Cool. Let me know dates so I can help you.

jenilynd said...

HURRAY!!! I am so excited for you. I can't believe you are going to be in your home before me! Jen

House of Smiths said...

YEAY!
Thats so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. Where is it exactly? And does that mean your going to need LOTS of vinyl??? LOL jk. I want to see pictures, we have to get together again too! Hope all is good.
Shelley