CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

On a cold and rainy day

So I can't tell you how much I hate the cold weather now. I don't like being in it at all! So yesterday we cozied up inside. We actually had such a great time. Eli would walk around with a huge Blanket and play peek a boo with me. We then ran around and played tag ( that gets pretty tiring when you are playing with Eli).





My favorite though was when we were all in the living room playing around and Paige was on the floor wiggling around and Eli went up to her and knelt down by her. I was a little hesitant because I didn't know what he was going to do. He grabbed her hands and started playing patty cake with her and then would rub her belly and give her kisses. I thought it was the cutest thing ever. These pictures don't do it justice.


If all rainy days could be like this I think I would enjoy them more!

2 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Gosh, I'm tired just listening to your busy day! I think that,thats when I'm glad that my girls are twins and they can run after each other. LOL

jenilynd said...

O.K. I am a broken record but those pictures are so darn cute!