CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

My dad got hitched

So I have a bigger family now! My dad got married on Saturday to a wonderful woman named Robbin. We love her so much. I now have 2 step sisters and 1 step brother. They are a wonderful family and I am so glad that my dad found someone that we all love. The wedding was beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better weather. Way to go dad on scoring big.




If you want to see more pictures of the wedding go to Jenilyns blog.... her pictures are way better.

3 comments:

Karlie said...

I was looking at Jenilyns pictures of the wedding too. You guys look sooooo cute! I love your hair! I am glad your Dad is happy. Talk to you soon.

Karlie said...

Sorry wrong user name. That was from me your best friend Karlie.

jenilynd said...

FANTABULOUS!