CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Almost there....

So I am so EXCITED because my house is almost complete. Jon and I have been working our BUTTS off trying to get it completed and it is actually coming together. I have had one heck of a BIRTHDAY WEEK. Dealing with Eli and Paige going to the Doctor, me getting a SINUS INFECTION, and Jon getting FOOD POISONING, you could say we have had it all. WE have stuck it through and are reaping the rewards. Thanks again to all that helped with the house. We wouldn't have been able to finish so fast if it weren't for YOU!

2 comments:

Johny and Sarah said...

Sounds like you have got your hands full with moving, sickness and just life!! Be patient it gets better! I love looking at your blog and I totally have missed you. We need to get together or chat or something.....drop me an e-mail and we will start corresponding if you want to. i live in Hollady just off of 45th south, so it sounds like we may be close to one another. sarybeary4@yahoo.com

Megan Rogers said...

Mandi-
This is Megan Tillmann from good old Altara, Crescent View and Alta, I mean.... we go way back, so you better remember me! I came across your blog and just wanted to say hello and tell you that you have such a cute little family! Glad to see that all is going good for you!