CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

This can't be comfortable

So Jon was getting ready for work this morning about 6 a.m. and doing everything as normal. He was going to leave when he noticed some strange thing under the table. Curious, he tip toed up to the table, crouched down and found Eli sleeping under it. We have no idea how long he was under there, but all I can say is that when he opened his tiny little eyes, he was sure confused about where he was.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too cute. Poor tired boy. I have found Jeffrey in some pretty sad places sound asleep as well.

Johny and Sarah said...

How cute. Don't you just love some of the funny things kids do! Sometimes you just have to throw your hands up and say "At least he slept"!

jenilynd said...

That is sure sweet. MANDI JUST LETTING YOU KNOW YOU ROCK!

bbonham22 said...

That would have scared me to death. I might have used my sick ninja skills to sneak up on him and felt bad when I woke him up. You know Shane used to sleep walk. Maybe this is a Bonham Gene...