CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I HATE ALLERGIES


So I can't stand it anymore! My eyes are swollen and watering. my nose is all plugged up, stuffy and bleeding, and my throat is itching nonstop. I hate allergies so much that I am ready to go on a vacation to Antarctica where there is absolutely no pollen in the air. I need to know some sort of medication that I can take that doesn't make me drowsy. If anyone knows a good drug PLEASE tell me. The allergy medicine that I am taking right now doesn't work and it is making me so sleepy.So I am calling out an S.O.S to everyone who has a solution.

2 comments:

a&e drumm said...

Benadryl works for me

At the White House said...

HAS at the health food store works for me - it stands for hayfever, allergy and sinus. Good luck!