CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Soccer Madness

Today I finished up my spring soccer league and we left on a good note. We tied the game 2-2. My teammates totally rocked. I mostly ran around acting like I knew what I was doing.lol. No I have always enjoyed playing soccer and I can't wait to start the summer league!



I also think I need to give a shout out to all our husbands who came and babysat our kids while we all were playing. It was so cute to have Jon there cheering me on while chasing Eli at the same time!

3 comments:

sheena said...

so fun!! I loved meeting you and running around pretending to know what I was doing as well!:)

love your blog!

jenilynd said...

What mad soccer skills you have!

Unknown said...

That is awesome Mand, you always motivate me to get going on the health kick. WAY TO GO!!! You better call me about watching you kids!!!