CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Grandma's 80 years young!


Well my Grandma Lindow had her 80th birthday on Saturday. All of us got together to celebrate with her. My cousins and my Aunts and Uncles were all there also. My grandmother is special to me because she has such a sweet spirit about her. She will always try to make new friends even in the check out lines at grocery stores. I love her so much and I am proud to say that I am her granddaughter. I hope there are many more birthdays to come with her!






3 comments:

jenilynd said...

looked like fun! Thanks again for helping yesterday. It looks really good!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is 80!!!! I would have never guessed! You have special Grandparents and you are very lucky to have all four. Call me when you need help with watching your kids!

At the White House said...

What darling pictures - may I have copies????? Thanks again for coming it was great to have you all there!