CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Its a party!

So I know its a little late but today is his actual birthday.Jeffrey is 2! He had a birthday party on Saturday and Eli got to go. It was Eli's first time swimming in a pool.... I know I know he is a little old. Thanks Kar for having us over. Also I wanted to say Happy Anniversary Karlie and Mike! Today is there anniversary and I hope they have a wonderful time celebrating.

Eli had fun just playing with all the balls in the water

This is cute Jocelyn.

Last but not least, this is Katie. I am dumb and didn't get a picture of Jeffrey so I thought I would get the second best and get his little sister

2 comments:

House of Smiths said...

I love those pictures. Better then any I got of MY girls. oh, and don't worry, I got enough pictures of Jeffrey for EVERYONE at the party. LOL
I had a blast... it was good to hang out.
Shelley

Unknown said...

Thanks Mand! Thanks for coming to the party. Your cute kids. I am so glad we are still such good friends.